Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Walk is Finally Here!

...and we are so excited we can barely stand it!  We've spent this week narrowing down T-shirt ideas and we came up with the perfect one!  I can hardly wait!  We also went to the JDRF walk kick-off at Anti-Gravity and that was sure a lot of fun!

So that I won't have to post things twice...I've created a special blog just for Brandon.  Please click here to go to his blog and learn what on earth I'm talking about!  Be sure to join our team, "Brandon's Band of Buddies," on JDRF's website and let me know if you would like to walk with us on April 21st! We will have team t-shirts for anyone who comes and walks with us and will also be having a birthday celebration for Brock and Brandon at the end of the walk! ( They turn 8 the next day!) It will be a day full of hope, support and love...and one I'm sure our family, and especially Brandon, will never forget!  We hope to have you all come walk with us!

Our team goal is to raise $500!  Please help if you can!

No comments: