I can't believe it has been 4 months since I last posted! Grrr! This is why I do a blog...because I have the worst memory ever!!!!
The boys' baptism was such a special day! The were pretty darn excited for it to get here since they had to wait 2 months before it could finally happen!
Don't they all look so handsome in those suits! I sure do love my boys!If only I could show you in pictures how tight those little guys were squeezing their momma! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I look at this picture!
Cole has been looking forward to this day for such a long time. I remember when they were first born a discussion we had about how cool it would be to baptize them! It was definitely a neat experience!
We are so proud of them for their decision to be baptized and know that it will be a decision that will bless their lives. I can't remember much of my own baptism, except for the pictures... but I hope these guys will never forget how happy they were this day. Even though they don't realize all that being baptized means or how much the gospel will bless them in the years to come, they can't ever deny the glow they had this day and the confidence they had that they were doing what Heavenly Father wanted them to do. The next day, Sunday, they both even bore their testimonies! It sure is neat watching them grow into such adorable, good boys! We couldn't be prouder of our twinners!
1 comment:
How awesome! I bet that was cool to baptize two in one day. I can hardly believe we have all these kids growing up! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment