Days 5 & 6 consisted of the beach and California Adventure and then a little more Disneyland! It was amazing, we had California Adventure almost completely to ourselves. The kids had a blast because they could get off the ride, run right back through the line and ride it again! It was fun to just sit in envy of all their energy!




Getting ready for the
Pixar parade to start. I didn't want to post all of the pictures, but it was AMAZING! I have never enjoyed a parade so much in my life! The kids had a blast too because for some reason every character with water decided to squirt them! They thought it was so cool!

Mickey's Fun Wheel. Whoever decided to call this a FUN wheel, should suffer severe punishment. There is absolutely nothing fun about this awful ride! I knew we were in trouble when we got on the ride and saw puke bags! It was torture! Alli's face explains exactly how I felt! The kids didn't like it either, in fact, when we got off, Brock told the guy, " This is a terrible ride!" I was so proud! Somehow, however, they all went from hating it to LOVING it. They went on it 2 more times before we went home - Alli and I watched from a distance!


How cute is that picture?!

My "stolen" picture of the Splash Mountain picture! This was probably their 10
th time on this ride, that's why they don't look scared at all! The first time down was quite different!

Just hanging out at night in our timeshare.
No comments:
Post a Comment