For any of you who might have been wondering, but were too afraid to ask...no, we are not EXPECTING...yet! I about died laughing when a friend very cautiously asked me if these ghosts were trying to announce something. I really thought she was crazy, but she explained that our family actually had 6 people in it and that she couldn't imagine me leaving anyone out. So then she decided that the 4 ghosts must be the kids and the little one must be a new addition on the way! I thought it was hilarious that she could actually think of this, but then I had 2 other people ask me the same thing after Halloween night....yikes! Oh I wish I were that clever! Actually the ghosts WERE supposed to be my kids, but then Brandon loved the idea and painted one of his own. When I put mine on the porch, he added his to them! Sorry, no juicy gossip or announcements coming from my house for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment