Sunday, November 7, 2010
Tough Enough To Wear Pink
Now that I feel semi-caught-up on the more recent events, time to play catch-up!
I thought this was a very clever way to get the horse into the spirit of things!


This year we decided to take the kids to the rodeo. The night we went was a night dedicated to those who have or are battling breast cancer, therefore, the entire arena was covered in pink. After some finagling we even got Cole to go in pink! We had a lot of fun! I think I had more fun watching all the crazy people than I did the events! In fact, about half-way through we were all really bored! We left early; what a waste of a lot of money! Oh well, next year, we'll remember to save that money and do something a little more exciting! Uncle Ladd was home alone and watched Alli for us. When we went to pick her up, he was asleep on the couch with her in his arms! It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment