Our ward has a soup social before Trick-Or-Treating. Everyone brings a crockpot of soup and we just sit and enjoy a good meal. I love the simplicity and the fun of seeing everyone in costume. It is a great tradition.
Our little cheerleader! She would say B. Y. U. Boogars! It was so cute! I wish I would have captured it on video! Of course, I still can...but it just won't be as cute without the costume!
Yes... we started way before dark! It was awesome! We hit a few houses around our neighborhood, then went to Ladd and Krystal's before she had to go to work, then we went by a few of the kids' friends from school's houses! It was a lot of fun! Plus, they were all so excited to see each other in costume!
I love this picture!
I can't believe she didn't wear a hole into that bag! She drug it around the whole time!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Halloween Night
Well, Saturday night anyway:) I love Halloween! It's not that I love Halloween itself, but there is something so delightful about walking the neighborhood, seeing all of our friends and neighbors out and about, and seeing my kids SOOO excited! Every year, Cole and I have made a point to go Trick-Or-Treating with our kids together. It continues to be such a fun night to be out walking the neighborhood together as a family! This year was especially fun since Allison was so excited about it. She ran from house to house and gave her little, authoritative knock on each door. After she got the candy, she would grab it out of her bag and run back to Cole, yelling some indistinguishable tribute to her new treat. Then she would matter-of-factly put it in her bag and chase after the kids! This year, we drug our wagon along too, which was wonderful. After the first 2 hours, she was worn out and then just hung out in the wagon, occasionally getting a burst of energy and running to the door to get more candy! It was so much fun - especially comparing the way Kaitlin was at 2 years old Trick-Or-Treating to the way Allison was this year! Kaitlin was scared to death; not the case with Allison! What a difference between the 1st and 4th child! After we got all done Trick-Or-Treating, we headed to my mom and dad's where my mom had made a little treasure hunt for the kids to find a goodie bag. They had a blast and spent the rest of the night dividing and devouring all their goodies! What a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment