Today when the boys got in the car (after making me wait a few minutes to finish their game of "Girl Chase,") Brandon was grinning and said, "I got a letter from my girlfriend today!" First of all, as a background to this story, Brock initially liked the "girlfriend," Alize, at the beginning of the year. At that point, Brandon liked another little girl, Justin. However, somehow, since then, things have changed around a bit and now Brandon likes Alize, too. Poor Brock, he's having a bit of a hard time with Brandon now liking Alize, but he's a good sport! Still, this whole "girlfriend" thing caught me totally unaware! I said, "You did? What did it say?" Typically the letters my boys get from girls are flowers or hearts or something simple and cute like that. Imagine my shock when I saw THIS note! What on earth?! They are 5! Notice the heart on the bottom with "B+A?" Aaahhh! I am afraid I am just catching a very brief glimpse of all the fun years I have ahead with these two and needless to say, I AM SCARED!
5 comments:
Ha Ha he came up and told me all about the note when I saw him! I was thinking, I'm so glad I'm not their mom you have two cute girl carzy boys to worry about! Good Luck...
That is too funny! Chase has a girl in his class that draws him pictures all the time.....cute ones of the two of them together. Awww...so cute. He painted a picture for her the other day. Come on! Their only in Kindergarten! I think we are going to have our hands full with our boys...they are just too cute for words!
I have been shocked that it starts so young..Seth came home sooo made the other day because a girl kissed him on the bus! I was a little upset too but told him to just tell her to stop.
Haha! I was laughing pretty good, then I realized Trenton turns five this year...strange how having that perspective changes things. Oh, man - they grow up fast!
That is one thing that horrifies me about my boys growing up, too. Ugh!
Post a Comment